MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

good

hey, i havent written a review in years, nowadays i dont have time as i am currently a university student majoring in life science. However, i am a big street fighter fan (i play 3s competitively) and let me tell you how much i loved the parry frames you incorporated in your flash. Good work, honestly. Your next creation should be more story-based, you've proved your creative fighting styles in the first and second already. The first one had an awesome knight in shining armour story around it, which is why i believe it was more well-recieved.

cool fact: Ryu is half brazilian (believe it or not), it would be cool if you can include that in. i dont know, perhaps make sean ryu's cousin, that would fit in nicely.

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

Unoriginal, uninspired

lets see... you rip-off:
1. Sega's most famous video game cahrater
2. GUILTY GEAR X/GGXX!
3. Obviously Dragon ball Z
4. Sonic video games

not cool man, i didnt like how you did the martial arts; i could tell right-off-the-bat that u didn't know anything about Martial arts, u totally based it on Dragon ball Z and you didnt even bother to make an original-lookin DBZ fight. The fights u made were obvious and practically appear in every episode.

im giving you a 4 instead of a total zero because i saw effort.But Totally unoriginal work, everything was rip-off. I didnt like how 2 skinny twig-like hedgehogs can be that powerful, if u gonna make it like DBZ, atleast give them some muscle. wtf their heads are so huge (bigger then their bodies i think).not cool.but good effort, good movie, i guess im the type that looks for originality

Virtual Fighting Virtual Fighting

rip of Chipp Zanuf

animation was pretty bad, except wen u started ripping off Guilty gear. If ur gonna make a flash, dont just through in music and hop it can substitute for the sound.

Maverick22 responds:

You spelled Pincess Mononoke wrong by the way. And for someone who seems to be a GG fan(Im assuming you are by the name plus pic) you clearly didn't see the GG references. Nearly all(If not all) the stances were GGX peoples stances(Specially Ky/Robo-Ky) so dont give me this crap about it starting at chipps stance, But I guess your just a Wannabe GG Fan.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Sweet ass

I once thought u couldnt make a decent game out 2 and a half megs. U prooved me rong, this game was soo sweet, my favorite out of the top 50.

wat inspired u to make it? how did u come up with the gameplay?

Castlevania Priest Battle Castlevania Priest Battle

the "secret button" is.....

pushing alt ctrl delete fast twice!!!!!!!!

o yea that gay sprint ad is soo fucken annoying!!!

Bay Area Blackouts Bay Area Blackouts

TOOO HARD

THE ONLY WAY I EVEN COME CLOSE TO BEATING IT IS TO ZOOM IN ON THE BOTTOM I STILL HAVENT BEATIN THE GAME

MadFLeX responds:

lol sorry man, made the second one a little easier, you should check it out.